Level 1 Pre-Recorded Prep Course
8 1-Hour Pre-Recorded Classes
Course Leader: Chris Rogers
Course participants will be introduced to the Level 1 Standard and have opportunities to explore Teaching Skills, Technical Skills, and People Skills. Throughout the course, participants will learn about and discuss teaching, riding, and movement analysis elements of the exam with an AASI examiner.
The AASI Level 1 Prep Course includes access to the 8 week curriculum via video archives of each class in the course.
- Introduction, Overview of the Learning Connection Model and the Level 1 Standard, and Goal Setting
- Riding: Standards Overview, Discussion, and Video Homework
- Teaching Concepts
- Teaching Progression: Levels 1-2
- Teaching Progression: Levels 2-3
- Teaching Progression: Levels 3-4
- Movement Analysis: OEP + Examples & Practice
- Open Session and Wrap-Up